Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

How Shamu Ruined my Day


I bet you're thinking this title is an analogy. Well, you're wrong. Shamu has literally wreaked havoc on my day and I'll tell you how: this morning my wonderful husband woke me up and I groggily lifted my arm from under the cover to check the top of his head to see whether or not he was seriously waking me up or just fake waking me up ( if his head is wet he's serious; he's showered which means he believes I should shower- puh).  Anyways it was the real deal which meant I promptly told him I was awake and then rolled over to catch a few more moments of glorious sleep; I firmly believe I would be an amazing full time sleeper- just saying. However, in this particular instance my dreams were rocked with a serious case of lively dreaming. I was instantly thrown into the ocean, I think I was about 300 meters from the wall where Free Willy had to make his jump to safety and I was swimming along side Shamu. I'm not sure what I was doing there but I do know this; I was swimming. Front stroke, back stroke, butterfly stroke, catipillar stroke, wolf stroke you name it (I'm POSITIVE those are all swimming strokes by the way). Needless to say, when I woke I had somehow thrown out my neck and so all day I've been cursing Shamu under my breath.  Next time I dream of Shamu I'm refusing to swim with him....


Good Day All!

No comments:

Post a Comment