Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

On The Third Day of Christmas...

Wooahhh.  It's been five days since Christmas.  Tough to wait for our third blog post?  Lots happening here in Montana with family, friends, eating, more eating, church, gifts, more food, appetizers, cookies, dinners, breakfasts and brunch, snowboarding...  Hopefully you all enjoyed our savior's birthday!

My True love gave to me:

A Wonderful Household of Three

You can stop the cute "aww's" ....now. But here is the reality: I LOVE our little family, Andy, myself and...... FRANK!


The most important thing to know about our family unit is that at least 70 percent of all communication between Andy and I, is medium'ed through Frank. Let me give you an example:

Andy and I are sitting on the couch and I'm hungry. Instead of saying, "Hey dear, I'm hungry do you want to get something to eat?" the conversation plays out more like the following: (It is important to note that I have a "Frank" voice that blends the tone of Eeyor and with the conversation skills of Debbie Downer.  All of my text below should be read in said voice):

Mimi: I'm gonna bite ya
Andy: Oh no, Franky, what's wrong?
Mimi: Well daddy, I don't like you.
Andy: Franky Boy, don't say that. How 'bout we get you a little treat?
Mimi: Oh ya that would be good but I'm pretty mad and I still wanna bite ya.
Andy: Why don't you ask the mommy what she would like to have?
Mimi: I'll bite her too. I"m so mad, but she worked so hard today and doesn't want to cook so lets go to Noodles.

Boom! We've figured out my "need" and then the conversation progresses until we have a solution. Anyways, just a little insight to our horribly anti-social, ridiculously unstable antics. I pray for our future children.

Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas!

A & M

No comments:

Post a Comment