Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12 Days of Christmas! ...

Well we said we'd do it-- in fact you may even get a Christmas card telling you so-- but here is a a look at the 12 days of Christmas Salonen style. A wrap up, if you will, on the year from our perspective! Did you know the 12 days of Christmas actually begins on Christmas day? ABC Family has been lying to us all for years!  Our 12 Days will start right now.

So with out further ado....

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me.... 1 NEW HOUSE! 

HOME OWNERS! 

In march we purchased our first home! An "A" frame as I like to call it. We have had a blast and some nightmares fixing it up. Things I thought we'd fix right away have taken the back burner to things I thought we wouldn't have to do--- you know the story :) But-- we have had a great time turning Snowmass place into our first little home!  We removed somewhere around sixteen trees from the backyard and Andy still had 50+ bags of leaves come fall (notice how I said Andy). We still have much to do but feel extremely blessed to be homeowners!




Someday I plan to get a garden going and some flowers planted. This year I was able to kill everything in sight... except the weeds.

Our cozy little living room scene... ahhh 

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
& check back tomorrow for another post :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment