Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Day in Pictures!

So many things to write about today and I'm sure the whole world is just waiting to hear what I have to say! Actually, today was pretty fun, the husband stayed the night last night and took the day off of work to hang with me. It was just a great day and since a picture says more than I can I'm going to relive it that way for you!!

So I'll start with the best picture of the day ...90% LUNG FUNCTION...HECK YA. (it seriously hasn't been this good since high school...whooo hooo antibiotics.)
This is me doing a Pulmonary Function Test or as my Grandma Bunny would call it "peak flow" because she sorda knows the terminology but mixes it up and I just let her go with it-her names Bunny after all why would you argue with her. 


And then I got a package from Grandma Bunny.....
I love the random assortment of things and can just imagine her at the dollar store or kmart or some random place picking all this stuff out! 

So Obviously the Hubby and I had a coloring competition.... Mines on the right his is on the left. You be the judge but pick the "right" one. oh haha I'm so clever sometimes

AND then another present showed up, Steve, came bearing this sweet pumpkin that my Grandpa Terry had picked out for me and Steve carved. Its a bat and a moon and then you can kinda see my name carved in BROADWAY font on the right hand side!

 
BUT THEN THIS HAPPENED......
BEST. HUSBAND. EVER.
Andy + My Toes= Greatest Husband Moment Ever.

To be fair I can't paint my own nails partly because of total beauty incompetence and largely due to the shakiness brought on by multiple treatments and steroids. Still, super fun experience and really funny to watch him do. I would be worried but its winter time and my feet should be seeing nothing but the insides of wool socks for the next few months anyways.....

Andy had to leave shortly after and night time came with him. I feel sooo blessed to have healthcare and great nurses and doctors. Plus, not a lot of hospitals where you get a sweet view like this.....

A view from the 9th floor.
Goodnight All...


  

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mimi, it's so great to hear what you're up to! Also, as a teacher, I have to say that you both tried your best with your coloring pages, and I am SO PROUD of you! To make you feel welcome to the blogging world, I'm letting you in on a secret: mrsjanellewilsom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete