Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Pants Day!!

Pants Day you say? What is Pants Day? Well It's the last day in the hospital!! Which means, I'm going to have to put pants back on. Yay and sad?! Yes, you might think it crazy but I've adapted quite nicely to my hospital home and here are the creature comforts I'll be missing most:

The first is pants- mostly having to wear them. Obviously, I wish there was no need for such silly things and we could all go around with our behinds flapping in the wind but apparently there is social protocol to maintain. Thus, here I am. Pants on the ground.
Lookin like a fool.

Nurses bringing in my pills. Do you know how nice it is to have someone get your pills ready for you in the morning? I'm lying in bed all toasty warm and asleep and someone comes and sets my pills out for me and then someone else comes in and starts my treatments. Sometimes this is obnoxious because you just want to be left alone but most of the time they are nice and its such a breath of fresh air (figuratively speaking because the hospital pumps toxic sickness through its walls) to have another person take on my medical responsibilities....
cute little pills all encased and cupped and prepped- ahh the life of not having to do my own meds.

 Reading. Oh how I will miss thee! From magazines & Harry Potter to 8,000 pages of Game of Thrones (yes, I've taken it on..but slowly) I love having the time to read.To couple that, I will also say that USA today plays hours upon hours of Law & Order SVU and though I've seen every episode I just can't stop watching. It's just sooo good.
Thank you to all who have provided me with ample reading material. You will be getting it back....someday.


My favorite couple! Luckily, he has left officially and it's rumored that she will be leaving next season.  Maybe I'll get a life and stop watching? the husband is really hoping for this!


Ok, so those are the big things. Pants, pills, reading & SVU. But, it's been a great hospital stay in that I'm much healthier now than when I started and I have a whole week of California to look forward too! Overall, today is just another great day! Thank you Jesus! Whoop!  Better get back to work- and finish packing up the room the husband arrives in a little less than 3 hours.... whoa!

One more picture- I'm soooo excited to get this dang wristband off... they scan you in the hospital; like a bag of chips.
thumbs up I'm outta here.










1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're heading home and received the treatments that you need to keep Trekkin!

    ReplyDelete