Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday! Hospital, California, Husband & More

I totally stole this post idea from Ronnie Sharp and his Blog. So Thanks! Anyways, so many things to be thankful for today that I'm gonna do another steal and just bullet them....
  • Hospital stay is almost over! That's right - I'm outta this joint tomorrow! Whoo hoo, I've prepped the doctors all week to be ready for discharge EARLY on Friday so this means hopefully I'll get be outta here by 1 or 2pm. Not bad. I've spent a large part of the day on the phone with insurance companies and am oh sooo excited to deal with their junk when I leave here. 
  • California knows how to Party! Oh! Well I find myself singing any California song I know because I just booked my ticket for NEXT WEEK. Ok, it's gonna be a little crazy getting out of the hospital and then bam on a plane Sunday to California, but Andy was heading out there for work anyways and after talking with him last night we both decided I should go to. "Why Not," is my big feeling on the matter. I work from my computer anyways and the hotels are paid for. I'm soo soo excited and we get to see my new brother-in -law over the weekend. It's just going to be fabulous -and as always one of those last minute decisions I make. How am I an event planner? :)
  • Husband, can't forget him on this list because well he just makes it all happen. Last night he braved the snowy roads to see me and it really did make me feel better. The whole afternoon I had had a cursing headache and from the moment I saw him it was lifted. I dunno what it is about him I just love him.
  • Work- like I said I work from my computer mostly these days and feel super blessed to work for family and in a flexible environment. Even though I'm leaving this job in a couple weeks I know God has something in mind for me (just a quick reminder God: I'm still waiting for you to reveal your plan to me) and I'm trying to be active and prayerful in the finding work realm. 
  • BFF's- you guys are just great. Thanks for all the chats, group mms's, and pictures. Check out my BFF arieanna's blog here and check out gay gay's blog ..... well when she stops working on her masters and saving children in need. :)
  • Brother Bear & Sister Goose & Family-- you guys are an amazing support team! My brother bear apparently is a super hero and has built his own computer (literally built it), speaks Persian & jumps out of airplanes. My SG has tackled a new job working as a CNA, is remodeling her house, and just got engaged and is letting me plan her wedding...wait. maybe not that last part but I'm trying! As for the rest of em? My Mom and Steve watch the Frankerdoodle while I'm in here (and in California?) and bring me treats and presents, Ronzilla (aka Dad) calls me daily to humor me with his latest golf wit or why he believes I'm such a twirp, The InLaws (sue & bill) send texts, care packages and make late night phone calls, and grandparents, cousins, aunts & uncles from all over have been nothing but giant blessings these past two weeks

So that's it for my Thankful Thursday! There are obviously many more things to be thankful for but those are just a few on my plate today! What are you thankful for?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment